Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

Love poetry


I find myself gazing to the stars
The starry night gazes back
Its beauty so underestimated
Calm

With each star counted a memory plays
Its as if the stars are my own thoughts
Yet my only thoughts are.....Her
Ironic

A single memory burns bright
As it plays in my mind I can feel the tingle on my lips
Contempt

The stars begin to burn brightly
Then they dissipate
They are gone forever
Casting my world into utter darkness

Memories always cast a light
It guides our path or cast it into darkness
They can teach us about life
Or destroy it all together

IT hurts to remember
I try to forget
But I want to remember
Pain

Is this my fate?
Is this all I have left?
To suffer?
Will my memories destroy the thought of you?

My heart is torn between new and old...
I turn my back on the past
All it brings is pain and suffering
Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment