Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

Love poetry


AFTER BRAKE UP: The way you look at me makes me smile. the way you kiss me makes me wonder is this real or is this another game.
the way you grab my hand and said "baby will you be mine",
that when i need him he will be here for me if i want him i can have him... but i thought it would be wrong for me to tell him i do want to be with him, i want to be the girl he thinks about, the girl he sees in the morning, the girl that he say i love you too, just the girl of his dreams....
BEFORE BRAKE UP: i loved him forever since i dated his brother but man isn't that wrong to do wrong to even say .. but i love him and now when johnny broke up with me
AFTER BRAKE UP: Pete was the one there to tell me its all right, he told me i need better that he not worth my time... but i was just confused and needed time.. but i realized i need him that all this time it was him i was meant to be with, it was him i was suppose to share my life with..
when i kissed him the third day after my brake up i knew right then in there this was meant to be and that maybe it happened for a reason
when i look in his brown eyes i know i love him and i know it was meant forever and we both agree it don't matter what other people think that isn't there business that if they have a problem they can shove it up their butts because no one is stopping how we feel not even u 

No comments:

Post a Comment