Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

Love poetry

Oooo boy don't u know that you are my soul I never want to let goooo ooh boy don't u know that I love u sooo...
lost and I don't know where to go pero when I seen this vato I checked him out from head to toe. When I heard his flow I couldn't think no more. I said "dear lord don't Make this a vato to regret. Thank Diosito he has respect n pride. Always by my side. I I'll give you my life if u down to ride. All I want is u to be my Mr.right...
oooo boy don't u know u are my soul I never want to let gooo oo boy don't u know I love u soo...
mi locito de las callas tu enamoraste lil by Lil step by step. I gave ya my trust It wasnt just a Holla. It started with a couple of question the number and ended with the bombest kiss. Ur the type of vato I could Neva miss one in a million one in a trillion y ESE uno eres tu baby boy.Its whispers and Lil saint for elertiny baby... 

No comments:

Post a Comment